Sunday, December 9, 2012

May the Force of Book-mas be with you! Day 9: Fortune Wookiee by Tom Angleberger



Today is Day 9 of our


25 Days of Book-mas!!!


Hey this is C.J.   I am a superfolder on the Origami Yoda website and this is book report time!



Today I am doing a book called The Secret of the Fortune Wookie by Tom Angleberger.  It is Part 3 of the Origami Yoda series and is amazing.   Any Star Wars fans out there, this is your book.  



In part 3, Dwight is moved to a different school. His absence at his old school has left all his friends in the dump. But when he leaves, he leaves one more origami.  The Fortune Wookiee.  The Fortune Wookiee helps all the students out with their troubles.  But things may not be what they seem... 


If you haven't read the first two books in the series, you should!


The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger
Darth Paper Strikes Back by Tom Angleberger















Also, my friend taught me how to make a Yoda on a computer. 

Check it out!  
<(-_-)> 

Amaze-tacular! 


Now without further ado... I would like to say that the next book coming out is called Art2-D2. I made a bet with my mom that the next one would be something with R2D2, and I totally WON!   




C.J. out!   <(-_-)>

2 comments:

  1. Grayson is reading this book right now so maybe you two can talk about it when he visits next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, i will. Maybe I will teach him how to fold some origami <(-_-)> I still think that looks cool with the Yoda.

      Delete

The Boys LOVE to receive positive words of encouragement as well as book recommendations from you! Please take a minute to leave a happy comment. Registering through OpenID is quick and easy~ we can't wait to hear what you think!