Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? AND Day 17 of the 25 Days of Book-mas!




Today the Boys and I are linking up to a meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey as well as Jen and Kellee at Teach Mentor Texts.  It's called: It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?  Check out both of their blogs for many, many, more wonderful book recommendations and links to others who are doing the same!


In addition, today is Day 17 of our


25 Days of Book-mas!!!


 PJ wrote a nice update on his reading, but then we had technical difficulties, and our post crashed, losing all of his words.  :(  He's reading The Pearl and said that the main character is going a little crazy.
His words were better than mine, but it is late, and this lame apology from Mom will have to do.
Hey this is C.J, DING FRIES ARE DONE and this... is book report time

I am nearing the end of this amazing book and things aren't turning out good for Harry. (Spoiler alert!) Dumbledore got murdered by Snape and Bill Weasely got bit by a werewolf.  <(-_-)> (TM)  Also I am nearing the end of the series to those who dont know about the Harry Potter series. The next book is the last book of the series (which means its the longest).

Until next time, C.J. out.


Mom is still currently reading:


I am absolutely in utter adoration of Deza Malone.  She is my  new hero.  I'm midway through, and I am delighted by every single one of her epiphanies.


Our book study group at school is reading Chapters 4 and 5 this week to discuss after the break.



I have not gotten my hands on these two gems yet, but I will...



Sway has been sitting on my bookshelf for some time, and I will read it as soon as I finish Miss Malone.  I'm hoping it will be a quick, fun read, because I am 5 books behind in my 2012 reading challenge!  Time is ticking away, too.  I can't wait to have a lovely break full of reading so that I can catch up and meet my goal.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Boys LOVE to receive positive words of encouragement as well as book recommendations from you! Please take a minute to leave a happy comment. Registering through OpenID is quick and easy~ we can't wait to hear what you think!