Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 21: The END of the World!


Today is Day 21 of our


25 Days of Book-mas!!!

Hey this is C.J, Its the end of the world, as we know it! (Song) and this... is book report time!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Today we are doing a book called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. First, I don't want anyone to spoil the book for me because I'm about 3/4 through it. So Harry, Ron, and Hermoine are searching for the horcruxes.  So far Harry has destroyed almost all of the horcruxes, but they get attacked by Nagini! (Voldemort's snake).  It looks like its the end of the world for Harry.  I have seen the movie, but I haven't read the book so I would appreciate it if you didn't spoil it for me. 

C.J. Out! <(-_-)>

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Boys LOVE to receive positive words of encouragement as well as book recommendations from you! Please take a minute to leave a happy comment. Registering through OpenID is quick and easy~ we can't wait to hear what you think!