Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 20: Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney

Today is Day 20 of our


25 Days of Book-mas!!!


Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
PJ's pick: Hey this is P.J. and if you were expecting C.J., he fell asleep.  So now I am going to tell you about the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney. I loved this book because it just made me feel so childish and it made me laugh. When I first heard of this book I thought it was really stupid but then I actually read it and I loved it. I remember when the book came out my grade started the "cheese touch" and it was really funny. 
Here are the other books in the series:





Well thanks for reading, and I hope to see you next time.

Mom's note:  PJ read the first two books, but CJ has read the entire series.  In fact, I think Santa might be getting him the latest one:


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Boys LOVE to receive positive words of encouragement as well as book recommendations from you! Please take a minute to leave a happy comment. Registering through OpenID is quick and easy~ we can't wait to hear what you think!