Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 18: PJ's pick: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom



Today is Day 18 of our


25 Days of Book-mas!!!


Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr. and John Archambault, Lois Ehlert, illus.


Hey this is P.J.  Today I will be sharing one of my favorite books from my childhood, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. I used to love this book just because it had lots of onomatopoeia (sound words) and I just loved the idea of talking letters.  I also loved when they all fell off the top of the coconut tree, because I thought it was so funny.  I asked my Mom to read this book so many times that she still knows all of the words by heart, even though it has been 10 years since she read it to me. 

So this has been P.J. and this has been Day 18 of the 25 Days of Book-mas. Hope to see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Boys LOVE to receive positive words of encouragement as well as book recommendations from you! Please take a minute to leave a happy comment. Registering through OpenID is quick and easy~ we can't wait to hear what you think!