Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 14: My Precious!




Today is Day 14 of our


25 Days of Book-mas!!!


The Hobbit by J.R.R.  Tolkien





Hey this is C.J. MY PRECIOUS! and this... is book report time.
Today we are doing The Hobbit, which has just come out in theaters. It is a great book which I have read twice (not to brag or anything).  I have just realized that my Yoda (Trademark) can also be a Gollum/Smeagel (Trademark) <(-_-)>.  It looks sort of like it.  So back to the book.  The book is a story about a Hobbit (really, REALLY small person) named Bilbo who has to do a journey with the help of Gandalf (A wizard) and Mori, Dori, Fili, Kili, and all the other dwarves. (Gandalf isn't a dwarf).  I am not going to ruin what happens on the journey, but I can assure you it is awesome.  And now, I leave you with this.
C.J. out. 

WIZ,WIZ,WIZ, WIZARD GANDALF STYLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Boys LOVE to receive positive words of encouragement as well as book recommendations from you! Please take a minute to leave a happy comment. Registering through OpenID is quick and easy~ we can't wait to hear what you think!