Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 13: P.J.'s Epic Pick



Today is Day 13 of our


25 Days of Book-mas!!!







Hey this is P.J. and this is my 25 days of Book-mas pick. Today I will be be reviewing the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan. I think that this is one series that when you read it the first time it is epic, and the second time you get more of the emotional feel to it. If you did not know, this book series is about the gods and goddesses of Olympus and all of the drama that goes on between them. This book series is probably one of my favorites of all time, and I think I will read it again.  I recommend the series to everyone ages 11 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Boys LOVE to receive positive words of encouragement as well as book recommendations from you! Please take a minute to leave a happy comment. Registering through OpenID is quick and easy~ we can't wait to hear what you think!