Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Book-mas Day 5: H.I.V.E.


P.J.'s pick!  Day 5: H.I.V.E.


25 Days of Book-mas!!!







Did you ever imagine that you were taken to a mysterious place and taught how to be a villain?  Well, if you have, this series, H.I.V.E. #1-7 by Mark Walden is for you!  This book is great, because it has an interesting story line.  It is about a boy named Otto Malpense who is kidnapped and taken to H.I.V.E., the Higher Institute of Villainous Education, where he and his classmates are taught to be the greatest Villainous rulers of the World!  I like the twisted message of this series.  It seems on the outside that evil always wins, but I think the real message is that good will always be triumphant.  I think you should read this book if you like action, adventure, and a meaningful plot.  Recommended for ages 10 and up.

To get a peek into the world of H.I.V.E, check out the series website HERE.  It is awesome. Try out the "evil laugh generator."

Muahahahahaha!!  

(Eh hem...)



Ho Ho Ho!!!  Merry Book-mas!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Boys LOVE to receive positive words of encouragement as well as book recommendations from you! Please take a minute to leave a happy comment. Registering through OpenID is quick and easy~ we can't wait to hear what you think!