Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Want My Kindle Back, Kindle Back!

Today, the boys take the lead:

Sup, this is C.J.  Dogs are awesome and this is book report time. When we left off, I finished The Sea of Monsters. Now I am reading the book Bone by Jeff Smith. It is a graphic novel about a guy who is made of bones but not like a skeleton! His name is Bone. Bone and his friends go on lots of adventures, from cow races to giant evil rats. So far I am 1/4 through it. I like it because it is in midieval times and it's written like a comic. GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi this is P.J.  I like chicken nuggets, and this is my post! As you know, if you read yesterday's post,  I am reading the H.I.V.E series  by Mark Walden and I am on book 2 which is called Overlord Protocol.  I like this book because it is Otto's first time out of H.I.V.E, and it makes the setting a lot of different places. I am just over the halfway mark in the book.  I am loving it, and I need to read more of it to understand why Cypher killed Wing (spoiler report!)  I would highly recommend this series to anyone who is interested in mystery/adventure books. Thanks for reading! 

Mom's note:  The scene at the breakfast table at our house this morning: as lovingly prepared frozen waffles transformed into clammy hardened yellow frisbee discs, P.J. read.  And read.  And read.


This was the scene throughout the day.  Because he is reading on MY Kindle, I was not able to do any of my own reading.  What a conundrum.  I am Thrilled that he is so engaged, but it's MY Kindle.  To prevent the interruption of his momentum, and to avoid the risk of becoming a whiny ninny, I decided to take a trip back to the library to get the next two H.I.V.E. books in traditional paper form.  I WANT MY KINDLE BACK!!!

Isn't this a great problem to have?  It's finally happening... and I love it.  I really do.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Boys LOVE to receive positive words of encouragement as well as book recommendations from you! Please take a minute to leave a happy comment. Registering through OpenID is quick and easy~ we can't wait to hear what you think!